Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey hey hey! I leave for Colorado on Monday! I'm so excited to see what God will teach me these next two months while I'm there. This is a way for me to document the summer, and everything going on, so later in life I can come back and read what God had taught me in this time. it's also a way for me to update everyone throughout my summer, let everyone know what I'm doing and how God is transforming my life.
In June I will be working with a church's homeless ministry, and in July I will be working with a church with something called Missional Days which I'm not sure what that entails.
Tonight at church Marc (my pastor) along with some friends of mine prayed over me for my trip. It's so great to know that they have my back, and that they support me 100% with what I feel God is calling me to do. This is such a great opportunity for me, and I cannot cannot cannot cannot wait to see what God teaches me, and how I will take what I learn into the mission field after college. Anyways, that's all I have for now :) I'll update on Monday night or Tuesday after I get to Colorado.
In Christ,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment